You've got the miniature pot but what to put in it? Get a selection of Sedum cuttings for miniature garden pots or fairy garden pots. Growing instructions are included!
Sedum cuttings make great miniature garden plants for the wee pots, they don't mind dry soil and love to live in the sun.
Choose "Small Cuttings" for smaller gardens that are 1" scale or less.
Choose "Large Cuttings" for miniature gardens that are bigger than 1" scale, for Barbie-sized gardens, windowsill pots or railroad gardens.
You will receive:
- A selection of 12 cuttings of at least 4 different kinds of Sedums
- More varieties than what is shown in the photos are available
- Approximately 1" to 3" long
- Chosen specifically for miniature pots
- Pots are not included
- All are outdoor plants but can be grown on a sunny windowsill
- Will survive indoors for a few months but still very enjoyable
- Cuttings will be ready to plant by the time you get them!
How to pot:
- Trim stem length to fit mini pot.
- Leave at least 1/2" stem length to go into the soil.
- Trim bottom leaves off any part that will be below the soil level.
- Use a skewer to move potting soil around the stems so there is soil contact on all sides.
- Let dry out between watering but not for too long!
Note: Intended for miniature pots, not necessarily sold as cuttings to root to grow adult plants, a process that may take several seasons.
No miniature pots are included.
We are registered and inspected annually by the USDA to ship out of State. We can only ship plant material to the lower 48 and Alaska.