Very sweet and very rare. We've only have been able to offer this lil' gem for sale 4 times since we've been in business since 2001, (online since 2004.)
One of the slowest growing firs often coveted by conifer collectors and only available every couple of years. The Duflon Alpine Fir is a charmer.
A good grower that will keep its charm for years and years, wether you are a miniature gardener, a collector or a bonsai artist. If planting in-ground, plant it in a spot where you'll see it often to keep track of it - it's tiny!
- Tiny foliage looks like little sprays
- Best in a pot because it's so small
- Growth rate 1” - 2" per year
- Globed shape with cute trunk
- Cold hardy zones 4 thru 6, or -40F
- Heat hardy zones 6 to 5
- Sun to part shade
- Well draining soil
- Regular water
- Do not let it dry out between watering
- Let dry out to wrung-sponge damp in between waterings
- Fertilize if in a container for more than two years
- Comes in a 4” diameter pot
- An outdoor plant
WE GUARANTEE OUR PLANTS SHIPPED BY PRIORITY MAIL.
The shipping in this secure shopping cart is automatically calculated, all shipping charges are double-checked by Steve to ensure accuracy. If there is any overcharges, which sometimes happen when ordering multiple trees, plants, stone and/or accessories, we will refund the difference once the order is packed and shipped.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email Janit at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 206-352-0494 and leave a message if we miss you. We are a micro business and don't have a receptionist.
We can only ship plants to the lower 48 States and Alaska. We are certified by the USDA.