In your hearts of hearts, you know you'll LOVE this lovely Valentine's Day banner! A fun project to add a little zip to your mini garden or fairy garden scene. A fun idea for a party centerpiece too.
- The printable is in all three miniature scales, great for dollhouse miniatures too. Great for kids that are old enough to "get it" as well.
- This is a digital download PDF file that will be automatically delivered via email once the payment is accepted.
- NEW - There's a new, faster way to do the tinier banners so you can use them to decorate table settings, trellises and anything else that you can think of.
- The hears are a deep pink, turn up the saturation on your printer if you want them darker.
- This printable Valentine's Day Banner PDF contains banners in three scales - just print what you need - or print and make all three sizes to decorate different spots in your scene!
- Large size, 1" scale
- Medium size, ½" scale
- Small size, ¼" scale
- Includes photo instructions and a bunch of tips.
- Weatherproofing instructions are included.
**Shown in the main photo: the small sized banner for ¼" scale.**
YOU WILL NEED:
- About 1/2 hour
- Colored string, ribbon or embroidery thread
- Glue - Glue sticks are recommended.
- Once the PDF is downloaded, you can save it to your computer to reprint at any time!
Plant packing was perfect by the way. All of them have really perked up!
Thank you again!