Caution: May Cause Giggling.
It not only oozes country charm on its own, your miniature bathtub planter comes with a wee "rubber" duckie just for even MORE laughs and giggles.
Yessireee! We've shrunk yet another idea to fit into our miniature gardens with a tiny clawfoot bathtub - just like in Grandma's garden. You'll ONLY find these ideas right here, at Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Center. This Miniature Bathtub Garden Kit comes with soil and sedum cuttings so you have something to plant in it right away.
Bathtub is porcelain-china - protect from freezing!
September 2023 - This current batch has no decals on the side of the tub
- Bathtub is porcelain china with painted taps
- 5 ½" long by 2 ⅛" wide by 2" tall
- Styles vary slightly!
- This style has a drainage hole
- Protect tub from freezing
- Tiny "rubber" duckie is painted plastic
- Staked to stay in place - he won't swim away!
- Duckie is ¾" long by ⅜" wide by about ½" tall
- A selection of 15 cuttings/starts: 3 of at least 5 different kinds
- Sedum selections dependent upon what is available (more than what is shown in the photo.)
More about the Sedum cuttings - Instructions are Included!
- All cuttings are outdoor plants but can be grown on a sunny windowsill
- Will survive indoors for a few weeks but still very enjoyable
- Cuttings will be ready to plant by the time you get them!
- Trim stem length to fit mini pot.
- Leave at least 1/2" stem length to go into the soil.
- Trim bottom leaves off any part that will be below the soil level.
- Use a skewer to move potting soil around the stems so there is soil contact on all sides.
- Let dry out between watering sessions but not for too long!
- Note: Sedum cuttings intended for miniature pots, not necessarily sold as cuttings to root to grow adult plants, a process that may take several seasons.
Just need the Sedum Cuttings? They are here.
We are registered and inspected annually by the USDA to ship out of State. We can only ship plant material to the lower 48 and Alaska.
my first attempt and I’m thrilled.
You weren’t exaggerating Steve’s packing skills.